Plan A Visit
In Person Worship
Our Lord's currently offers 2 indoor worship services each weekend. Updated information regarding worship will be sent to members via email or you may contact the church office directly for additional information.
Praise worship begins at 4:50pm each Saturday evening and traditional worship begins at 8:00am and 10:45am each Sunday morning from September through May. During the summer months of June, July, and August, Our Lord's Sunday worship schedule moves from having 2 worship services each Sunday to having just 1 traditional worship service beginning at 9:00am.
In order to lower the risk of being indoors during the pandemic, safety protocols recommended by local authorities and the CDC will be followed. Currently, masks and social distancing are not required, but are encouraged for those who have not yet been vaccinated. Advanced registration is not required for attendance.
Individually sealed communion elements, large print bulletins, and announcements are provided for your convenience. To go paperless, the order of worship can be followed on large monitors in the sanctuary. Bulletins and announcements can also be accessed online via an email link or provided QR code.
Offering baskets will not be passed during the worship services as a current safety precaution. Offerings can be placed in an offering basket upon entering the worship space. Electronic giving is also available.
- Visitor and handicap accessible parking is available.
- Our Worship Center sanctuary and fellowship hall are also handicap accessible.
- Large-print bulletins are available upon request for those with visual impairments.
When safety precautions are lifted for hands-on activities, Our Lords will continue to provide these options:
- Activity bags will be available for children to pick up and use during the worship service. These brightly colored, cloth bags include activities & supplies to help engage youth in appropriate ways during the worship service. Activity bags are located near the entry to sanctuary.
- Child care, for youth from birth through age 4, will be provided during Sunday morning services in the Our Lord’s nursery.
- A sensory area will be located near the rear of the sanctuary including a rocking chair and basket of numerous sensory items. In this space, individuals can soothe or stimulate their sensory needs in a safe place before returning to the service if desired.